Thursday, July 11, 2019

Iphone 5 Blue&me Media Player






I got it to work!! iphone 5 with media and full blue & me. i wiped my phone and did a fresh install. when i plugged the phone in to the port in the glove box, (for media player)it worked. i synced my blue & me again with the car and tomtom. every time i would get in my car it would ask to copy the phone book.. Http://www.ggcars.co.uk syncing an iphone to the blue & me system in an alfa romeo giulietta 2 syncing an iphone to the blue & me with media player. Download blueme player and enjoy it on your iphone, ipad, impeccable integration with the iphone’s media library and with the blue&me infotainment system..





BlueMe Player dans l’App Store


Blueme player dans l’app store



Here are 5 free media players for iphone that help you enjoy break free music.certain tools offer support to download the files from the web along with player functionality.. Iphone 5 media not recognised on fiat blue and me. iphone 5, ios 6.1.2 posted on feb 28, 2013 6:58 am. reply i have this question too . q: iphone 5. In addition, fiat has also launched a new media player adaptor which has been developed to allow use of ipod and iphone products through blue&me without changing the original format to mp3. the unit will only work on cars updated with the new version 5.4 software..



iphone 5 blue&me media player

visit link reference